Friday, September 16, 2011

Kinky Curly

I recently purchased the Kjnkt-Curly products go give them a whirl. I picked up the Come Clean shampoo, the Knot Today, and the Custard.

With the shampoo I like the fact that it does what it says it will do and that is get your hair squeaky clean, a little to clean actually. I noticed that it actually kind of left Lynns hair really dry, it basically stripped her hair of everything even it's natural oils.

The Knot Today I wasn't to sure if due to the fact that it was very sudsy making me think that I didn't wash the shampoo completely out of her hair causing me to rewash her hair. I'm not sure if her hair is just to thick for this product but it didn't do as it said and aid in the detangling process, but I did see a difference with her curl pattern

In applying the Custard I love the way her hair looks while wet bug when fully dried it felt a little too dry for me. Now keep in mind that she has very thick hair. So I'm not going to give up on this product just yet. I am going to try it on Katts hair since she has a finer hair texture and her curls are a little looser.

Oh and I can't forget about the shrinkage lol

No comments:

Post a Comment